Your pet’s health is non-negotiable. We’re dedicated to offering top-tier, licensed care. Because your pet doesn’t just deserve better – they deserve the best.
Urgent Care Hours: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 p.m. to Midnight (last appointment at 11:00 p.m.)
We recognize the challenges you face when your pet needs immediate care, especially during the later hours of the evening. With the community’s needs at heart, Vet to Pet is proud to introduce our dedicated urgent care service, available Monday to Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to midnight. Our goal is to complement your existing veterinary care team, bridging the gaps in the current on-call emergency models. We believe you and your pet deserve better, and we’re here to help make that happen.
How It Works:
- From 6 pm to 11 pm, we see urgent care appointments only—no routine or preventative appointments.
- Appointments must be scheduled (no walk-ins).
- If we are extremely busy, we may suggest a triage appointment to assess your pet and determine if they are stable enough to be seen at your regular veterinarian the next day.
- Please know we will do our best to accommodate everyone, but it may not always be possible due to staffing and capacity limitations. In some scenarios, cases may be referred elsewhere for care.
- After midnight Monday through Thursday or when we’re not open, patients may need to be referred to the nearest overnight care veterinary facility for care.
- With your permission, all records of your pet’s urgent care visit with us will be automatically emailed to your regular vet the next day.
Our emergency veterinarian has experience performing a variety of lifesaving measures. In emergency surgery situations, we are able to offer:
- Pyometra Surgery (for emergent uterine infections)
- Blocked cats
- GDV (to resolve bloat in dogs)
- Intestinal FB
- Intestinal resection and anastomosis
- Various laceration and wound closure and debridement
- Ocular proptosis
- Limb amputation
- Traumatic tail amputation
- Esophageal Tube
- Most Dental Extractions
Your pet’s health and your trust are paramount. After our emergency care, your pet transitions smoothly back to your trusted vet or the nearest 24-hour veterinary facility. We actively collaborate with your local vet or the ER facility to ensure a seamless, safe transition.
Contact Us When You Need Emergency Care.
Phone: (306) 540-9691